This is the 11th giveaway!! Can you believe that? 11!
I'll go ahead and let you know now, 13 is our lucky number so I've decided that there will be a total of 13 giveaways. :)
I know most people don't like that number but it was my sons number when at the age of 5 he played micro-soccer. My daughter at the time was playing softball so she asked for the same number. It then became a thing with all the sports that they played. They always both requested number 13. So that became the lucky number for our family. Who knows - maybe it'll be YOUR lucky number. :)
For number 11 though we are going to hop back to vitamins. Because really when it all comes down to it you all know that vitamins are so important to all of us. Especially for anyone that has altered guts.
Although over the counter grown up vitamins can work just fine I always feel just a bit more secure if I take a vitamin that is specially formulated for bariatric patients. That is just my personal opinion of course. However please do notice that I did say grown up vitamins. Because if you are taking children vitamins and you are an adult with altered guts...really?? Again, my opinion but with this one I'm backed up with the research done by ASMBS - American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery. I use their guidelines for the RDA of vitamins that I should have. I recommend that everyone do the same. After all, it's all about your health.
This leads right in to giveaway #11 -- courtesy of Bariatric Advantage! Yay!!
Want to win a bag of Caramel Calcium Citrate Chewy Bites? Yes? Well how about a bag of Caramel Calcium Chewy Bites AND one other item? What's the other item you may be wondering? Well the winner will get to pick the other item from three choices. That way the winner will be able to pick what they will gain the most benefit from.
So get to it. Come on y'all... this is the 11th giveaway, I'm sure I don't need to tell you what to do any longer. Follow the directions below and good luck to each of you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Nada but head meds
ReplyDeleteB12
ReplyDeleteD3 & B12
ReplyDeleteb complex, folic acid, iron,vitamin c,biotin, a
ReplyDeletethank you bunches momma otter
DeleteI take iron and vit D3
ReplyDeleteI take methylfolate and iron :)
ReplyDeleteB-12, iron, L-lysine, C, happy pills :D
ReplyDelete13? Wow! A number as awesome as you are! Thank you for being the vitamin queen!!!
ReplyDeleteCould you provide a link for BA's Facebook page? All I am getting is a business page without any company logo? Is that right?
ReplyDeleteI sent toni a message about providing the link...I can't find them on FB either.
DeleteTheir Chewy Bites are the best. <3 Good Luck All
ReplyDeleteOk you all....here is their page. =) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bariatric-Advantage/212146852177545
ReplyDeleteWow...ok...I take B12, B Complex, D3, Vit C, Glucosamine, Fish Oil, and on and on and on..... :) Whatever it takes to stay healthy and not have any deficiencies. :)
ReplyDeleteNothing else right now. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't post on BA's facebook page
ReplyDeleteVitamins rock!!
ReplyDelete