Friday, January 24, 2014
A Few of My Favorite Things Birthday Giveaway - Part 4 - Wellesse puts the "well" in, well possibly YOU :)
Continuing on with the theme of A Few of My Favorite Things Birthday giveaway. If you've missed it so far let me explain what I'm doing.
I have been blessed in so many aspects of my life so instead of receiving gifts I wanted to share some of my favorite things with you, hoping that you may feel a bit of that blessing.
I did this last year and had a blast. It turned out that I actually did receive something. Giving to someone else and seeing or hearing their excitement is such a wonderful feeling. My blessings just continue. :)
I call it A Few of My Favorite Things because, well, because I'm sharing some of my favorite things and because every time I see the title I start singing A Few of My Favorite Things from Sound of Music. One of my favorite movies.
So how does this work? I will post different giveaways until Sunday the 26th. You can enter daily, giving you even more chances. The winners will all be drawn via rafflecopter on my birthday, Monday the 27th.
Now that we've covered that, let's get on to one of my favorite things - VITAMINS! :) Not just vitamins but vitamins from one of my favorite companies. It's wonderful when you find a business that has a heart. I happen to know from personal experience that Wellesse is one of those companies. They do a lot to support the wls community, some of it behind the scenes.
This is a vitamin line for anyone. They are fast absorbing liquid vitamins that are sugar free and gluten free. They are also easily accessible - sold at many retail stores. Be sure to read more about them on their website. There you can find things like coupons, locations near you where they are sold, their product line and all the medical info you would need. I can just tell you my personal opinion about them as I'm not in the medical field, but if you have any questions you can find your answers through their Facebook page or web site.
Oh and the prize that you can enter for a chance to win? $100 worth of Wellesse vitamins!! Now that is an awesome prize!
If I could play and win I think I'd load my Momma and Mother-in-law up with their Joint Movement Glucosamine. :) Hmmm, come to think of it that would probably come in handy for both John and I as well. I sometimes forget that we are now the age that I thought was very old when I was a pre-teen. Of course now that I've reached it I do believe that 50's are the new 30's. And if I keep saying that enough maybe my body will hear and act accordingly. lol
Okay, so what do you have to do to have a chance to win? Just follow the directions on the steps listed below on the rafflecopter entry form. You can have more than one entry and you can enter every day until the giveaway is over!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wellesse is an amazing company and from my state to top it off <3
ReplyDeleteI live and breath wellesse its the only thing that goes in this body
ReplyDeletelove love love Wellese its saved me more than once
ReplyDeleteGreat vitamins! Thanks Toni!
ReplyDeleteThanks once again for this chance to celebrate with you. You are a wonderful person that does a lot of wonderful things for people to help keep them all healthy & happy. Good luck all. =)
ReplyDeleteI <3 Wellesse!!! and I <3 U!! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you my sweet friend!!
ReplyDeleteyou are awesome!! Happy unbirthday once again!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted to try these. Thanks for sharing your birthday with us.
ReplyDeleteHappy Unbirthday, Tony! Thank you for all the vitamin reminders. I too have found deficiencies and have been turning them around with Wellesse!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say Happy unBirthday to you Toni. As for Wellesse, I love them. Won some last year and I was hooked.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Toni! Wellesse is the best, but of course I don't need to tell you that - you already know
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday ! I have not tried these vitamins yet, but am always looking to try new things!!
ReplyDeletethanks for doing this, Toni and Happy UnBirthday to you!!
ReplyDeleteAs always you're looking out for friends!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sharon
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! Thank you so much Toni and Wellesse!!
ReplyDelete