Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things Birthday giveaway 2014 - Part 6!

Protein shakes.

Are you cursing them or loving the pure yumminess?

There are so many reasons for drinking protein shakes. There are some people that have to drink protein drinks due to medical issues, such as altered guts, in order to keep up with their protein levels. Then there are those that drink protein shakes for meal replacements, post workouts, weight loss - whatever the reason a lot of people run into the same quandary. Taste.

How to make those powdered protein scoops turn in to something that you love? I know just where to steer you for the answers! Whether you like your protein shakes thick, creamy, smooth, chunky, sweet or savory, or don't even know what you like yet because you haven't been able to find it, then you need to turn to the book that will help you find the perfect protein shake for you.


Wait! You might be thinking I don't need this book. I didn't have weight loss surgery. But if you ever drink protein shakes you DO need this book (in my humble opinion). Who better to help guide you to discovering the best protein shake for you than someone who has had to drink uncountable protein shakes and has learned (and encourages others) to play with their food in order to make it healthier for you?

In my little world I see her as the expert on protein shakes. I don't think I'm alone on that opinion. I just looked at the reviews on Amazon and out of 114 reviews 108 of them are 5 star!! 

The first part of the book starts with a quiz to help you determine what kind of protein drink you would like best. From there it just gets better as you read recipes and learn tricks like the Triple X method. 

So for giveaway #6 - one winner will receive a copy (your choice of paperback or kindle version) of Nikki's Guide to the Perfect Protein Shake! Lucky you!! 

UPDATE: BARIATRIC FOODIE HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR THERE TO NOW BE THREE WINNERS!!! 
To enter just do the following:


a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Birthday Toni!! I think your gift giveaway is awesome!! I have recently started drinking Click.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Toni! One of these days we will get together again. OAC in the fall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toni, can't wait till I see your beautiful self again. But next time I see you, no breaking your foot so I have to drive you every where. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Birthday! I'm going to just say Happy Birthday and not enter since I own and love this book. Great recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just the best again always thinking of others

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Toni! My favorite shake has to be any that are done up with PB2 mixed in! Nom Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Syntrax Nectar Chocolate Truffle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing my Click, but dealing with some semblance with choc protein and coffee. Need recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. always wanted to win but neverrrrrrr everrr do..

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite protein shake is Click mocha...but I also had sugar free peppermint paddy syrup and ice...then put a bit of whip cream on top. Learned about adding syrups & whip from Bariatric Foodie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely needing some new recipes especially since I am pretty sure TMJ has developed and there will days I just cant chew things and have to make sure I get my protein in.

    ReplyDelete