Continuing on with my birthday week giveaways with my own version of some of my favorite things.
Today is Nioxin. I love their stuff. My hair is thin and fine, but not near as bad as it was before I started using this product.
Since it's made a difference for me I want to share with one of you. :-)
Speaking of hair - about 4 months after my surgery I started losing what hair I did have. A lot of hair. A result of having surgery and not getting enough protein and vitamins in. It's grown back but not as much as I would have.
However, one thing I have noticed about my hair is that it seems the less that grows on my head the more hair grows other places! Places I don't necessarily want it to grow! Is that a sign of old age???
Cue Roseanne Roseannadanna "Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something! If it's not one thing, it's another!"
How many of you are old enough to know Roseanne Roseannadanna? :-)
If you would like to be entered in for the drawing on Sunday, January 27th to win this:
then just comment below with one beauty tip you have. All who comment will be entered in the random drawing.
Good luck and happy unbirthday!

Wash your face every night. I really don't have many tips. I don't wear makeup or do anything special anymore lol.
ReplyDeleteI guess my only tip is do what you feel comfortable with... I have been wanting to do something weird and quirky with my hair for a while...I finally dyed it blue. I won't keep it long. And at first I was a little nervous when I went out in public with my 3 kids... But I realized it was for me... And if I was going to rock it, I had to be comfortable with it!
ReplyDeleteMoisturize!
ReplyDeleteFor rough and dry patches of skin:elbows, knees, etc. Use half a lemon on the patches and leave on for 10 minutes. Softens the skin and even lighten dark spots.
ReplyDeleteVits and moisturizer are now my best friends. If only my hair would come back only on my head. By the way, Toni, you ROCK!! rcrim. :)
ReplyDeleteAlways moisturize! I use moisturizer every day :)
ReplyDeleteLove this stuff. So good of you to give presents on your birthday! A...noni..mouse Jean RunnerSmith
ReplyDeleteI LOVED Roseanne Roseannadanna !!!!! Just wish I had her hair...mine is fine and thin as well. That is actually why I cut it soo short...I kept loosing it. Ive never tried this stuff...but Im gonna look it up and see where I can get it. Good luck all on Toni's contest giveaways. <3
ReplyDeleteMy hair is really fine and falling out too due to WLS. My tip is keep using sunscreen no matter what.
ReplyDeleteMy hair was fine and thin before surgery. Now I need all the help I can get. I do make sure I moisturizer and use sun block.
ReplyDeleteWash my face twice a day and use good moisturizers.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favoritest people ever told me you are never too young to start using eye cream!
ReplyDeleteUse natural products.
ReplyDelete******WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT*****
ReplyDeleteAnd the winner is.....
Michelle Mata!
Michelle, email me your mailing information so I can send to you.
teelee.otter@gmail.com