Okay, I know that Lulu is not a thing, but jewelry is one of my favorite things and I adore jewelry made by +LuLu Kellogg!
So these earrings above ^ those exact ones, can be yours if you just comment below and are drawn on Sunday, January 27th - My birthday.
Wanna see what else Lulu, and some other great artists have to offer? Just hop over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/joolerykweens/
While you are here at this blog don't forget to go and also enter for the other prizes offered so far. There will be another prize added on here today.
Wanna see what else Lulu, and some other great artists have to offer? Just hop over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/joolerykweens/
While you are here at this blog don't forget to go and also enter for the other prizes offered so far. There will be another prize added on here today.
In case it's needed here's a reminder on how this works:
Every day this week I will add one, or more, prizes to this blog to give away on my birthday. You can enter all of them up until midnight, January 26th. However, you can only enter one time per prize.
If you enter anonymously please be sure to sign with at least your first name, and maybe last initial, or indicate some way to make sure I know that it is you.
That's all. It's just that easy.
You know, doing this giveaway has taken my mind off my upcoming birthday. It's only until I see Leelee P. posting about hers that I realize how close it is. We share a birthday - many years apart - but share the same date.
Since I will then actually be IN my 50's aren't I supposed to start feeling old? Cause I don't. I don't know if it's the vitamins, the eating right (most of the time) or just being totally, dorkally in love with my husband.
I will be 51 on Sunday. I will have one of my sisters tell me happy 29th birthday - she always does. My response has always been to stop cheating me out of my years. I'm not 29, nor have I been for awhile. 29 really wasn't all that great of a year for me anyway. I'm going to be in my 50's. I plan on enjoying this trip up the mountain.
The coffee will help. ;-)

I have no doubt that you will enjoy this birthday and every birthday after! You're a beautiful soul Ms. Toni! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are smokin' hot!
ReplyDeleteHappy almost birthday my love...and you sure as H E double hockey sticks dont look it. Hugs so much & BEAUTIFUL earings. Good Luck to all. <3
ReplyDeleteBeautiful earrings from beautiful Toni!
ReplyDeleteYou have a long way to go before you're old! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe will not get older ,....only better. If that is possible for you ! gotta sign a..noni..mouse cause I don't know how to do the others. Jean RunnerSmith how's that for Anonymous!
ReplyDeleteI Love LuLu's jewelry....and I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful earrings, and I'm loving seeing your favorite things this week! And I'm not too far behind you in years, so we definitely can't be OLD!
ReplyDeleteOh those are pretty. Will have to take a look at the facebook page also.
ReplyDeletethose are beautiful. and anything by lulu is a gift in themselves
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful earrings made by a beautiful lady.
ReplyDeleteLove these! Happy Unbirthday!
ReplyDeleteLove those! Love LuLu and love you too!
ReplyDelete29 with 22 years experience. These earrings are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThe earrings are gorgeous! LuLu is really talented!
ReplyDelete************Winning Announcement*************
ReplyDeleteAnd the winner is.....
Sue L!!!!
Sue if you will email me at teelee.otter@gmail.com with your mailing information I will get these out to you.