Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things - Part 7 - Let's get Click'n!

Today is the last day for the unbirthday giveaways. There will be more than one listed today. Because we haven't hit on two of my very favorite things yet!

If this is your first time here and don't know what's going on, just read the previous posts. It'll also give you a chance to enter into the other unbirthday gifts drawings.

The drawings for all of my favorite things will be done tomorrow.

How many of you with surgically altered guts went through massive amounts of protein powder just trying to find one you could tolerate? I sure did. I'd hear so many people say that "so and so" is really great and I'd rush out to get it, hoping that it would be great. Usually ending in a bit of a disappointment for me.

I was so worried after my surgery because I knew how important protein was, yet I could not find one I liked. I have a severe texture issue and if I gag on it once, chances are I'll never try it again.

I just realized - if I could have all the money I spent on trying different powders I could buy my airline ticket to the WLSFA event in Vegas and still have money leftover to gamble. :-)

I gave up trying two years ago. That's because I finally found what works for me. Click Vanilla Latte. I totally heart Click. Every day I have mine exactly the same way I have for over two years now. In a previous post I wrote exactly how I make mine. I drink it hot every day and find it soothing. An added bonus that you wls peeps will get? It has the same effect on me that coffee does to my husband. I poop. In the wls community "I pooped" can be the best words heard. lol

So now that I have told you about texture aversions, gagging aversions and pooping let me get on to the good thing - actually, the great thing - one of my very favorite things! And now you can have a chance of also enjoying one of my very favorite things...


Yep!! Let's get Click'n!! Comment below for a chance to win your choice of a canister of Click - Mocha, Vanilla Latte or Decaf as well as a Click Tumbler! :)

If you have a surgically altered gut or not and are looking for a great protein powder I couldn't recommend one more than Click Espresso Protein Drink! Go visit their website and look at the recipes they have and pick up a couple of sample packs if you've never given it a try.

Want to enter more than once?

For an extra entry, share this contest and each time someone comments that you sent them your name will be entered an extra time in the drawing tomorrow.

Good luck and happy unbirthday!!

xoxo


21 comments:

  1. Aaaaah CLICK!!! Love it! Love you Mama Otter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew protein would be in here somewhere gotta love mama otter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I big puffy heart me some Click!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, Ahhhhh, Click!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Click too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Click Click Click....everyone loves click. BUT I love you Toni more then CLICK <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have not tried Click, perhaps it's time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't like coffee or any hot drinks so don't enter me. I was just wondering if there were any other protein powders that didn't make you gag?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Click is my protein of choice...I love it. I buy it, I use it...and its good for me. LOVE LOVE LOVE CLICK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click it to me baby! a...noni...mouse Jean RUNNERSMITH

      Delete
  10. I need some more Click and that cup looks HAWT, me me me on this one!!! off to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't had Click! in forevah! I would love some again

    ReplyDelete
  12. God knows how much I love Click! More than the wine they serve at my church! Please Lord with your help & blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nom, Nom! Happy Unbirthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had Click in months. I was just thinking today I might need to order some.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Click is one of my fave things :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always wanted to try this.. I hear so many people liking... maybe i will

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've wanted to try click. I keep hearing so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ***********Winning Announcement***********

    And the winner is.....

    Madame_butterfly!!

    If you will email me your name and mailing information I will get these to you. teelee.otter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know that you received your Click! :) Enjoy!

      Delete