First thing I see when I set this up? A command to start blogging.
A bit overwhelming, that command. What do I have to blog about? There are 484,565,634,689,875,425,453 bloggers out there. What do I have to say that may hold any interest? I have no talents or skills that can help out. I think I have a great sense of humor yet not enough to be a comedian. I love music, but can't carry a tune. I can't tell you how to put on your make-up, fix your hair or what beauty supplies are magic. However, if you happen to find any that have magical properties please do share.
I'm fairly intelligent yet can't tell you how to calculate probability with standard deviation (probably can't tell you what it means either) nor can I complete a Rubiks cube in 10 easy moves or less. I'm not young, hip, cool or "in the know".
So then why? One reason is because I'm a talker. Maybe if I have somewhere to direct my thoughts I won't drive John so crazy with endless ramblings from me. Do I want a lot of followers? Well, actually... not really. I mean then I may feel like I have to be witty, intelligent or creative. Oh, did I mention that I'm not creative either?
Now, as for why you should read this? Well, personally I'm wondering why in the hell you would?? Especially with what I wrote above. lol
I guess I should start with explaining why I named the blog "Branching with Toni". As I mentioned earlier, I am a talker. I ramble. I start with one conversation and it'll lead to another, often before I finish the original topic, but generally after numerous other topics I will end back at the "root" of the conversation. The beginning. It happens often enough that my son-in-law started calling it branching about 6 or 7 years ago. As I don't intend this blog to be about any one specific topic, branching seemed appropriate.
My intentions for this blog are numerous. I plan on sharing recipes, stories, information, pictures, opinions... just boring meanderings of my thoughts. Grabbed your interest yet? Doesn't it just sound thrilling? lol
I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say!!
ReplyDeleteI love this & you....ramble on...and I will read & follow....because I to am a brancher...so would love to hang out on your branch. Hugs
ReplyDeleteKeep ramblin on there darlin!!! Imma gonna follow you no matter what you have to say...cause you are a ROCK STAR!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat start cousin! Looking forward to reading and chiming in! You remind me of, well, me. That's very cool, grounding, and interesting. So, my thought goes to this.. "I better had!" I will keep following and try to contribute!
ReplyDeleteDear Cousin... out of my many... which one are you?? lol It just shows Anonymous. The "I better had" makes me think it may be Shay? Cause "you better had" makes me think of Grandpa. :)
DeleteIts me, Monica!
DeleteOoops! I knew it had to be one of Grandpa's girls. xoxo
DeleteYour blog is just like having you in person. I love you to death, and your cute as can be. Great Idea and can not wait to read more. Hugs your way!!
ReplyDeletecant wait to hear more about you and your journy
ReplyDelete